Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hioleph

Supporter
  • Minecraft username: INXT23
  • Previous Minecraft usernames: Hioleph, LoafOfBeans69
  • Timezone: EST
  • Age (Note: You must be 16 or over to apply): 16 (POG)
  • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no and state your discord tag) yeppers, Just A Mom#1654
  • Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? Yup
  • Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.) Somewhat, I've technically learned French but forgot basically all of it.
  • How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Any time I'm on the server, which I was fairly often on the server in the before times, so yeah... nothing should really be to different than that
  • Server Gamemode: Survival/New-Server Gamemode
  • Have you ever been banned from Xiavic before: I dont think so, lmao
  • If yes to the question above, why (Otherwise just skip this question):
  • Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?: Yes I do! I've been a moderator/helper, and a developer previously on a side server to a major server called covfefecraft (covfefecrafts side server is the one I was a helper on, not the main server.)
  • Imagine a player is being rude on the server how do you evaluate the situation?( Example: what type of ban/ how long): It depends on what they would be doing/saying while theyre being rude, and how often theyve been rude. For example if its them being Homophobic, Racist, etc. then I believe it should be an instant perma ban, if not then a tempban/warning, also this depends on the severity.
  • You are playing on the server and you see an hacker going crazy on pvp and then you see an x-ray one how do you evaluate? (Use same example as before): Perma-Ban, no questions asked if i'm 100% certain.
  • Why should we accept you? (Why is your application different from the ones we already recieved or will recieve): Because I'm "hip with the kids" so to speak, basically meaning that I understand moreso than I feel normally other people would terminolagy, and younger kids in general (while the server isnt necessarily advertised for young kids, in a situation where there is one I'd be able to handle them fairly well, as well as teenagers, or people around my age too). Also, I've worked as a dev before on a different server and might be able to help out with some of the coding end of things if need be. I've learned Python, and a bit of Javascript.
  • Anything else we should know? Not really, but if you have any questions LMK on discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.