Staff application reapply

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPlaner

Supporter
Minecraft username: MrPlaner
Timezone: CET / GMT +2
Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? Yes, MrPlaner#6602
Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? Currently no, but if I were to download adequate software then it might be possible
Are you multilingual? Yes, Polish and English
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
During the quarantine, a lot, but after things come back to normal, i.e Uni I go to starts working again, then it would depend on the day, but from few hours per day during the week, to 12 or 15 on the weekends in general.
Server Game mode: Survival
Have you ever been banned from Xiavic before: No
Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?: I was staff member for quite a bit here, I moderated 2 different servers before (both are gone now) and I'm currently an Admin and plugin config person on another one that is currently being revived from being pretty much dead for half a year.

Imagine a player is being rude on the server how do you evaluate the situation?( Example: what type of ban/ how long):
If player is just being rude, then I'd first issue a warning, asking politely to calm down. If that would not work, I'd ask them again, which would result in a second warning. If the player was to still be rude, mute for 8 hours and kick with the player being rude as a reason. Next act of being rude would result in 2 or 3 days of ban.

You are playing on the server and you see an hacker going crazy on pvp and then you see an x-ray one how do you evaluate? (Use same example as before):
If it's obvious hacking like in this example, first player would be banned for 3 days, if it happens again a permanent ban with 2 weeks wait before being able to apply for unban.
In the x-ray situation, first confirm the player with enough evidence, then seize the resources that they acquired through cheating and issue a ban for at least 24 Hrs.

Why should we accept you? (Why is your application different from the ones we already received or will receive):
Server is based in different timezone than I am, thus meaning that if something happens I will be around during the time EU players might need help.
Depending on the need I can resolve plugin issues that come from their configs. I can translate issues people have in Polish language if that were to happen.

Anything else we should know?
I like baking.

Status
Not open for further replies.