USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

September 26th, 2022

~ XIAVIC NETWORK ANNOUNCEMENTS ~
! September 26th, 2022 !
~ Log: 2 ~

So it's been a while since no updates comes to the server and you guys might be wonder if the server is alive well...it kinda is i have been testing stuff mostly for the fun of it so i can find a challenge and hopefully you will too.
So what's new?

Yes you read it right there is a new skill system for players to grind and get stronger this skill system for now will be temporary in case there is a better one out there it's still good but there is some flaws that we are trying to fix it but in any case it will remain as far as i'm concern.

Oh yes....you think you will get skills and remain that way....nah fam now the mobs are actually god damn scary they will hunt you down with no mercy so you better be prepare there are several type of mobs but the most common factor out there is a mobs with levels so you will face a great challenge.
There is also raids and bosses out there ready to take a fight more type of boss will be added on a future update on specific locations

With the new mobs custom enchants were also added to the game don't forget to grab your favorite enchants the catch is....well you need to grind those skills to be able to use them being a good balance since some of them are quite powerfull!

What do you have for future update? well i wanted so bad to added them aswell on this update but i need to test them first before officially add them to the server which will be the following
- Custom armor
- Custom items
- A brand new quests system revamped
- Special ores

Well i hope you guys take some time to test this stuff with me in the future and well....good luck trying to survive this apocalypse.

Comments