USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

December 16th, 2019

PryPurity

Administrator
Administrator
Been hard at work getting ready for the 2020 versions of Xiavic. For this update, I had to do all of this fast as fuck boiiiiii. Nah for real, I have like, 30 minutes before I go in for work, rip me I guess. Hopefully this is the final time that I need to fix Custom Enchants.... HOPEFULLY. Giving it one more shot, otherwise we are going to be going custom enchantless for awhile while I manually re-code the whole damn thing. The Minecraft 1.15 Server jar is finally out and we are still doing performance tests on it unlike with what we had done with 1.14, immediately updating is a bad idea... lesson learned..

Custom enchants back in action:
~~ Changes ~~
+ Added Network Levels ( Completing shit increases it, allowing to gain more rewards on any server )
+ Updated the pets plugin ( apparently fucking with the config and setting to speed 100 breaks it. )
+ Updated All server's compatibility, you can now connect with 1.12 -> 1.15
+ Updated Custom Enchants GUI Look
+ Voting is now back to working ( hopefully, if something doesn't work, if it isn't obvious already, post it in the BUGS section HERE ON THE SITE. I do NOT respond to DM's for fixing issues or in discord at all anymore. If you don't get a response, you should ask someone how to get something fixed )
+ Store is now back up and running again, looking normal.
+ Updated our Ban handling plugin
+ Updated our Stat keeping plugin, still records EVERYTHING that happens to each player. ( >:D )
+ AFK messages have been updated
+

~~ Upcoming ~~
+ Hopefully update the servers to 1.15 soon.
+ AFK Rewards plugin has already been implemented, just not available for claiming yet.
+ Re-working most of the plugins ( Going to be a fun year in 2020. )
+ Another Server being added before the end of the year.
+ Voting now rewards Network Experience...
+ Two new ways of doing quests

Last edited: