USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

December 23rd, 2019

PryPurity

Administrator
Administrator
We are getting closer and closer to the release of all updates for Xiavic for 2020. noice. Here is a quick update log:

Color codes because I can hardly fucking tell the difference, :)

~~ Changes ~~
+ Color coding is going away until the plugin updates, should be on Christmas day, :)
+ Server is now running on 1.15.1, HOWEVER, the bees will not be implemented until a later release due to stability issues, so until those get fixed, they will stay out of the game for now.
+ Chunk generation is finally smooth, oml.
+ TPS Is smoothed out when generating chunks as well.

+ Vote Crates are down, however you can still vote to raise your vote rank.
+ FAWE is now finally able to be downloaded for 1.15.1, the link actually works now, it's a damn miracle, so that is now on the server!
+ The Essential Xiavic Plugin be having an aneurysm, so that's out for a bit.
+ Kicked pickle in the shin

After the events that had happened earlier, no damage was actually done to the server from the hacker? He just found a way onto the server without getting verified by the proxy server I guess. That issue is now solved, and improved security throughout the network. Thanks for helping us out mr.hackerman plz respond i sent u pic of me, bb <3! The Server DOES do backups every 4 hours, and we have enough space for uhh.... quite a bit of backups, so no need to worry. :) for realz though, our /aquarium/ is where all of the good shit is at, <3.