USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

December 7th, 2019

PryPurity

Administrator
Administrator
Today has not been a long day, but it was also stressful. Imagine me actually doing two updates within the same week.. it's a miracle! But for real, I know what you are all wanting to look at instead of this long boring text, so let's get into it. I am going to sleep, been working on this for almost 10 hours now... I will work on it some more when I get home from Lunch.

PLEASE NOTE: VOTING AND THE DONATION STORE WILL BE UNDER PROGRESS FOR A WHILE UNTIL EVERYTHING IS SET IN STONE. I AM WELL AWARE THAT THOSE WILL NOT BE WORKING.

**Major Changes**
+ Running off of Bungee with a double proxy protection.
+ Two new servers ( technically three, but fuck the bungee )
+ New Gamemode ( Creative )
+ Scoreboard has been re-added to Survival
+ Voting now counts off of ALL servers.
+ Pets will no longer teleport upon entering another world ( Testing )
+ The Tab board has gotten an overhaul.
+ Can message other players across servers

**Minor Changes**
+ Changed name from "Xiavic" -> "Xiavic Network"
+ Increased the Ram allowance for Survival to figure out a "good spot" for it to stay at.
+ Anti-VPN is enabled, if you use a vpn to connect, let me know ASAP, otherwise you will not be able to login.
+ Increased Member count for no reason, not like we were going to hit 25 anyway, :ROFLMAO:
+ Allowing AFK to be done at the hub, tracking all time afk, ;p

**Works in Progress**
+ Finish up ranks on Hub/Creative
+ Setup a portal back from Survival -> Hub ( For now, use either /server hub | or just re-log ) (DONE)
+ Setup the voting system again
+ Finish working on /menu
+ Fix issues with the hub's tools erroring out randomly

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REPORT ALL BUGS/GLITCHES HERE ON THE FORUMS, I ALWAYS LOOK AT IT EVERYDAY.

Last edited: