USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

March 2nd, 2020

PryPurity

Administrator
Administrator
||
||
While I was looking around for some more opportunities to enjoy Minecraft and such, I have thought that maybe going back to where it all began is a good idea.

Xaivic will be adding it's third server to the network; a vanilla experience.
With NO plugins, NO mods, NO ops, nothing.
Sounds like a refreshing adventure to those who just want to kick back and relax with no issues with anything.

Feel like joining on an adventure with nothing to hold your hand? Well, you should first be asking yourself, are you trustworthy enough to be on the whitelist?
While Sleipnir can handle a lot of stress now, the whitelist is for those that actually want to play as a community, build projects from scratch, overcome obstacles that just had the motivation die down only after having to worry about different plugins with different effects... Have to do everything the old fashioned way now... with NO /Sethome, NO /Spawn, NO /Pv, NO /Tpa.

There aren't really too many rules in the vanilla server, just be kind, helpful, you can troll, just not too badly ( killing someone afk and not putting their stuff up ).
Now you may be asking yourself, "Well, sounds like a shit idea"; well, then don't worry about this post then, Easy.
For those that ARE wanting to apply for the whitelist, the format to use is down below, post it ONLY on this thread, if it's posted anywhere else, it's not going to even be looked at; just deleted.

If you don't fix the text formatting, i cri.

In-Game Name:
Discord Tag: