USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

November 12th, 2019 ~~ Pet Update ~~

PryPurity

Administrator
Administrator
For this update, quite a bit is being added to the server, while removing a few things as well. I am excited to introduce PETS to the server. There may be a few bugs that may appear here and there while using them, bear with me, there is over 14k+ lines in the config that I have to manually go back and fix if there is a problem. You are able to enable/disable sounds/effects/speed/strength, can change how your pet looks from over 1k+ options to choose from. Check out the pets plugin with /pets

+ Along with the pets being introduced, we also have CUSTOM ENCHANTS BACK ON. Now I am only aware of a few enchants that seem to not be working atm, if there is a problem with an enchant, please report it ( HERE ). holy fucking shit it still won't work correctly

+ We have a new Stats tracking plugin, that tracks pretty much EVERYTHING that you do, from your clicks per second, first join date, total time online, how many times you slapped yourself and died. Door interactions, seeds planted, everything....

- Discord to Minecraft is broken in the current build, and reverting it back just broke it more, so that is going to be disabled for awhile... I am NOT THE DEV, DO NOT ASK ME WHEN IT WILL BE UPDATED/FIXED....

+ Updated the player worlds plugin to be a bit faster when loading your world back up.

+ Fixed Tab glitching out and reverting to the old tab board instead of staying with the current one.

+ Chat color is now back, enjoy having chat colors again! /chc color ( If you actually have perms for it )

+ Two new recipes were added to the server, allowing you to convert 9 stacks of exp bottles into 1 diamond in a crafting table, along with 9 stacks of poppys in a workbench will give out a wither rose.

Sorry for the slow update to come out, that was my fault due to the other project taking up a bit of time...

ya boi guardio is back... except he's part of old spawn

Last edited: