USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

October 19th, 2019

PryPurity

Administrator
Administrator
Okay, there is quite a few changes that have been made on the server. There are big updates and small updates to what all has changed. Enjoy reading the Update log. I had noticed that a lot of players are making shops but not leaving a free space in them. You need to LEAVE ONE SPACE to collect diamonds, otherwise players can not buy anything from there.

@Katrine If I made any mistakes, please no hate, ;c I have no format skills

~~ General ~~
+ There is now a working pvp arena with /pa join ctf_mines ( Capture The Flag ). Grab the enemy Flag ( Wool ) with whatever you have your Place-Block Key bound too, and then take it back to your Flag ( Wool ), and Right-Click on it. This is how you will be "Capturing" the enemy Flag.
+ There is a 1v1, Team Death-match and another Capture the Flag Map coming soon.
+ More Quests will be appearing in a different form soon ( Lost track of where my 100 Quests were located, gotta freaking redo them all again ). The new quests will take a bit of your exp to actually start, but will grant extra exp in return for finishing it.
+ Anti-Cheat has a lot of false-positives added, and should be checking for the last bit of false positives, starting today.
+ CustomEnchants should be fixed now, if anything happens, please report it in https://forums.xiav.icu/forums/bugs-glitches.4/
+ Updated Citizens
+ Updated The Paper Spigot Jar: 210 -> 219

~~ Bugs Squashed ~~
+ Hopefully Pets will now Teleport if they are not sitting.
+ Connection will sometimes get lost when just standing still.
+ Guardio was being an ***, so he got squashed
+ Fixed missing exp when buying the legendary Enchant
+ Fixed Wings Enchant not being taken off when removing boots a certain way.
+ Fixed Annoying issues with certain enchants not working.
+ You can now see what is all under the Legendary Enchants ( Same way you can see the other two )
+ The reCaptcha should be fixed, I mistakenly deleted it when I was editing some stuff on my email.

Last edited: