Supporter
  • Minecraft username:
    • Turkmenistan
  • Previous Minecraft usernames:
    • skittylolli (don't ask)
  • Timezone:
    • CST, US
  • Age (Note: You must be 16 or over to apply):
  • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no and state your discord tag)
    • Yes; jessica#7459
  • Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video?
    • I guess I have the basic ability, but it wouldn't be very high quality.
  • Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.)
    • No
  • How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
    • ~3-6 hours a day, more if needed
  • Server Gamemode:
    • Survival
  • Have you ever been banned from Xiavic before:
    • Yes
  • If yes to the question above, why (Otherwise just skip this question):
    • Kerlab.
  • Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?:
    • Yes; besides Xiavic, I have been staff on four servers, including Administrator roles on two of them and Owner on one of them, spanning a timeline of about 2012 to now.
  • Imagine a player is being rude on the server how do you evaluate the situation?( Example: what type of ban/ how long):
    • I think it would come down to how rude that person is being. If it's just chat, I'd say a tempmute for a day or two would suffice. If it's more general antagonization, I think a 2-3 day tempban could be considered, and, depending on the seriousness, major griefing could result in a longer tempban or even a permanent ban.
  • You are playing on the server and you see an hacker going crazy on pvp and then you see an x-ray one how do you evaluate? (Use same example as before):
    • I'd definitely take a closer look, but I could see both of those situations resulting in a permanent ban.
  • Why should we accept you? (Why is your application different from the ones we already recieved or will recieve):
    • I have plenty of experience, and I've always been active in the Discord and with other community members. I'd like to think I have decent witnesses to my character, so I feel as though I have a solid, trustworthy reputation of maturity and logic.
  • Anything else we should know?
    • I am busy in the mornings/early afternoons helping my three younger siblings with their online school and doing my online assignments as well, but I can still join to help if nobody else is available. My most active times of day come anywhere from about 5pm to about 2am.

Status
Not open for further replies.