Supporter
Minecraft username:
- Juliet5Ghost

Previous Minecraft usernames:
- Its been the same thing for years

Timezone:
- HST

Age (Note: You must be 16 or over to apply):

Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone?
- Yes, Hokulani#6564

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video?
- Not that I know of

Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.)
- Not unless you count sarcasm

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
- Would depend on my schedule for that day, but probably about 3 or more hours a day or so

Server Gamemode:
- Survival

Have you ever been banned from Xiavic before:
- Negative on that

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?:
- I'd say that I do. Besides being staff on this server, I helped co-own a server that shut down

Imagine a player is being rude on the server how do you evaluate the situation?( Example: what type of ban/ how long):
- Well if a player were to be rude I'd warn them to calm down and stop two times. If they were to continue I believe a mute for 5 or so hours would suffice. Then a ban of 2-3 days if they decide to continue on being rude. However a more serious punishment ,such as a long or permanent ban, could be needed if the player were to cause serious damage or digress to racial or threatening terms.

You are playing on the server and you see an hacker going crazy on pvp and then you see an x-ray one how do you evaluate? (Use same example as before):
- Since hacking isn't allowed I'm pretty sure I'd observe them both closely and see if they are both actually hacking. Then if it is true I believe a permanent ban is in order.

Why should we accept you? (Why is your application different from the ones we already recieved or will recieve):
- Well I've been doing my best to help on the server best I can and would like to continue doing so. I try to figure out things on my own and try my best not to bother people unless it is a serious issue needing immediate attention otherwise I direct them to the forums. I'm very observant over players and read chat constantly.

Anything else we should know?
- I plead the 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.