USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Staff Re-Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rogue Banana Man

Supporter
  • Minecraft Username: RogueBananaMan
  • Previous Minecraft usernames: LittleTofuBite, KaosConjurer, Lvl104, NoHaxJustCALL000, NoHacksJustFancy, Red_Stone_Ruby
  • Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Timezone
  • Age (Note: You must be 16 or over to apply): I'm 14 years old, 15 later this year.
  • Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no and state your discord tag) Yes, "The Rogue Banana Man#0945"
  • Do you have the ability to record Minecraft videos? I record using OBS studio, and well as Gyazo.
  • Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.) English is my main language, but I know a good amount of French.
  • How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I am a high school student so my time is somewhat limited. However, on weekdays I am available to from approx. 4 pm-10 pm. On weekends I am active from 8 am-12 am. Due to home isolation, I am presently constantly under weekend times.
  • Server Gamemode: Survival
  • Have you ever been banned from Xiavic before: Nuh-uh girlfriend *waggles finger in front of your face*
  • Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?: I have been staff on a small amount of invitation-only server, >20 players. In the means of real-world experience, I am a trainer at a youth program (St John Ambulance Cadets) when I am responsible for the behavior control of the students. I also have been staff on a server called "Xiavic", >1000 players.
  • Imagine a player is being rude on the server how do you evaluate the situation? ( Example: what type of ban/ how long): If the player was being rude (I presume you are referring to verbally) I'd calmly request that they minimize their swearing and use more respectful language. If they insist on their disrespectful behavior. I will inflict a temp-mute for 7 days. After their term is over if they repeat their previous behavior, a perm-mute will be in order.
  • You are playing on the server and you see a hacker going crazy on PVP and then you see an x-ray one how do you evaluate? (Use the same example as before): For both situations, I would ensure that there is zero doubt that they are hacking. Then I would permanently ban them. As not only is an unfair advantage on the other players, they're not the kind of people we want to be associated with the Xiavic.
  • Why should we accept you? (Why is your application different from the ones we already received or will receive): I love this server and the people on it. Therefore it's important to me to make sure that the community is safe, fun and friendly. I can appreciate the importance of helping the server build-in player count as well as reputation.
  • Anything else we should know? Recently, people have seemed to be confused on what my name/gender is. I am Benjamin and I use he/him pronouns. Please respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.