USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE ON DISCORD

Become one of us today, click to join!

Upcoming Events ( October )

PryPurity

Administrator
Administrator
Going to be doing some events on the server for my birthday week this upcoming week! ( Happy birthday me! ) [ October 27th -> November 2nd ]

Sunday: Fishing Contest ( 8PM CST ) - You will bring nothing to the docks but yourself. Access to Private vaults, ender-chests and any other form of cheating will disqualify you.
+ 1 point for every fish caught
+ 2 points for every item caught

Rewards:
1st Place: 3 Xiavic Keys
2nd Place: 2 Xiavic Keys
3rd Place: 1 Xiavic Key
Rest of the participants: 2 Vote Key

Tuesday: PVP Tournament ( 8PM CST)
Create yourself a team of SIX, and learn the dm_mines Map well, you can do /pa dm_mines spectator to see the topside of the map and learn how it goes that way. You will be unable to see the inside of the mines until you actually get onto the map itself. In order to win this map, you must capture any of the Five points on the map, points being the Wool that has a radius to it. and reach to the goal of 0 points wins. Each team will be competing a best of Three.

Rewards ( Per Player ):
1st Place Team: 3 Xiavic Keys + 32 Diamonds + Free rank upgrade for one person on your team ( Rank up will either provide a paid rank, or vote rank, depending what is lower )
2nd Place Team: 2 Xiavic Keys + 6 Vote Keys + 16 Diamonds
3rd Place Team: 1 Xiavic Key + 3 Vote Keys + 4 Diamonds
Rest of the participants: 3 Vote keys + 32 Diamonds

Thursday: Player Shops ( Judging Starts at 10PM CST )
Do you have a player shop plot rented? Time to spice it up all the way, with spice girls -I mean with your amazing talent! Show off what you are capable of doing.
Theme: Halloween
What is required: Active Shop, with more than just two items that you are selling/buying.
How it will be graded: Design, Flow, Sp00ky

Rewards:
1st Place: 4 Xiavic Keys
2nd Place: 3 Xiavic Keys
3rd Place: 2 Xiavic Keys

Last edited: